To make the shopping on our homepage as easy as possible, please notice the following terms and conditions, methods of payment etc.
After your order you will receive a confirmation it will also tell you the estimated time of delivery and the shipping charges before we send it.
We will do our best to despatch your order as soon as possible, but please bear with us if it takes a bit longer. Deliveries outside of can take a little longer. Shipping is done by mail or parcel service.
We try to keep back orders to an absolute minimum but being dependent on a numerous suppliers, it is inevitable that there will sometimes be something out of stock. We will retain all items on back order and try to advise you when despatch is anticipated – please advise if you wish to cancel a back order otherwise we will ship the items as soon as we have them in stock.
Returns of damaged / faulty goods
All orders are carefully checked before despatch, but should an error occur or the goods be found to be faulty / damaged or not fully to your satisfaction and you wish to return them to us, please contact us first. We will advise how we wish the goods to be returned. Please keep the original packaging of the goods as we may need this as well.
We will send you the money back or send you a replacement.
If the mistake is made by us we will refund the postage costs.
Notification must be made within 14 days of receipt of order, otherwise claims may not be entertained.
Methods of payments
The following methods of payment are possible:
Pre payment by bank transfer or payment by creditcard (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard, Amex and Diners)
Terms and Conditions
- All items are subject to availability
- All goods remain the property of PrecarvAustria until paid for in full. (Court of jurisdiction: , 6600 Reutte)
- We reserve the right to alter specifications.
- PrecarveAustrias customers assume responsibility for the goods being reasonably suitable for the purpose for which they are required.
- The company will not be liable for any consequential loss arising out of any breach of condition warranty or contract on the part of the company in respect of the Goods. The company’s liability for any such breach in respect of the goods shall be limited to their net invoice value or (at the company’s discretion) to the replacement of the goods.